Sandhill uses its wide experience across multiple markets and platforms to zero in on the just-right approach for your publishing venture.
At Sandhill we help you:
- Evaluate market opportunities and company competencies
- Create market entry plans and model strategic business options
- Develop and execute product-market strategy including product concepts & brands, SKU rationalization and necessary pricing platforms; oversee the development of key account business plans and initial execution of plans.
- Develop trade marketing plans supporting optimum distribution; assess price/value relationship relative to company requirements and competitive positioning
- Assess and manage all marketing research functions; market and consumer analysis
- Select from multiple print and digital platforms including traditional books, ebooks, Web 2.0, tablet and smart phone apps
- Evaluate sales and marketing infrastructure and ensure human resources are deployed in the most efficient and cost effective fashion. Institute Standards of Performance and develop sales and marketing incentive plans aligned with revenue and profit goals.
- Develop written policies and guidelines that senior management can employ in strategic, tactical decision making and problem solving.
- Identify and develop new revenue streams
- Identify and build relationships with partners in publicity, marketing and sales (not exactly sure what this “task” is communicating)
- Align operations and financing with new/approved strategies
4 Sunflowers Media aspires to meet under-served parent market for help with their children’s range of socio-emotional and behavioral issues like self esteem and bullying through engaging stories. Sandhill helped create the brand and imprint strategy, and harnessed the latest in self-publishing technologies to bring imprint to market backed by an industry leading publicity firm.